Call2Wellness’ focus is on teaching clients the tools self-administered and the confidence of self-reliance to seek the answers within their true self and not a dependency on me, our modalities or any other external source (like medications, food, perfection, or other behaviors) and trauma—informed approaches.
I thoroughly enjoy learning and committed to life-long learning mindset.
I am training as a Professional Brain Health Coaching Certification under Amen Clinics (Dr. Daniel Amen) and have trained in Brain Stimulated Wellness Coach interventions. I have also been training through LieBusters Global as a licensed as PRO Liebuster, and I am also trained by Dr. Sears Wellness Health Institute, as a Certified Coach. I have my A.S. Degree in Pre-Nursing/General Science, B.S. Degree in Business Management & Ethics, a minor in Theology.
I have achieved many other certifications Certified Facilitator of a Teen and Family Coach from nationally recognized model program called Teens In Action and Active Parenting, Family Matters certifications, Youth Mental Health First Aid, Chaplain and Sexual Assault and Sexual Exploitation and CSECT (Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children and Teens) and Domestic Human Trafficking trainer to name a few of the pertinent certifications.
I am the Founder and Executive Director for a non-profit organization (bridge-network.org) that has received numerous awards and acknowledgements for our community work with marginalized and under-served families which include the under-performing students, at-risk youth, undocumented families, justice-involved and exploited, sex-trafficked youth. (www.bridge-network.org)
- Local Hero’s Award – Sacramento County Board of Supervisors –2019
- CA Woman of the Year – California Women’s Caucus, ASM District 7 –2018
- Certificate of Appreciation – Sacramento City Council, District 6 –2016
- Community Service Award – California Senator Richard Pan, District 6 –2015
- Community Service Award – Assemblyman Jim Cooper, District 9 –2015
- Motivated4Change™ – Sacramento County Probation –2013
- Soroptimist Ruby Award – Soroptimist International, America Rivers –2012
- Chaplaincy Volunteer Award – Sacramento County Probation –2011